Back to top


Click here to go back

1099 - K Form

Posted by Anton Ewing Posted on Dec 30 2011
For those in business, are landlords, or sell merchandise online you will likely receive a new form ? Form 1099-K for the payments you received during the tax year. This form reports credit card or other merchant payments (PayPal for example) when your receipts for such payments are over certain amounts, usually $600.