Back to top


Click here to go back

Free Extension Filing

Posted by Anton Ewing Posted on Dec 25 2011
For the 2011 tax year filing season, Anton Ewing's office will be offering free IRS form 4868 individual tax return extension filing.  Please send an email to to request an extension between January 1, 2012 and April 15, 2012.

Most tax professionals try to charge you for this service and then bill you for preparing your return on top of that.  At Anton Ewing's office we believe that preparing your return includes the automatic extension.